Search: Posts made by: Veli-Matti Karppinen
Forum: Soaring September 28th 20, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LS6 (a, b) NEO

perjantai 25. syyskuuta 2020 klo 0.07.54 UTC+3 Patrick (LS6-b EH) kirjoitti:
We've been looking at this for the LS6-b I co-own. At last check, technical documentation to share with our installer...
Forum: Soaring March 31st 20, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Neo Winglets for LS6b and LS7 now available

maanantai 30. maaliskuuta 2020 14.52.23 UTC+3 kirjoitti:
Link to the German DG website:
Forum: Soaring September 17th 19, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LS6 (a, b) NEO

Hi,

just to add to this, I am one who has expressed the interest to have winglets for my LS6b in June and I think at that time we were only missing one plane from the minimum.

At the moment...
Forum: Soaring October 23rd 18, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Oudie 2 Lite - how to Autorun XCSoar (or something other thanSeeYou Mobile)

tiistai 23. lokakuuta 2018 5.41.14 UTC+3 SoaringXCellence kirjoitti:

On the other hand LK8000 seems to still have a few interested developers for the platform, but I've not heard anything...
Forum: Soaring March 1st 18, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roof Rack for bikes on a cobra clamshell top?

torstai 1. maaliskuuta 2018 4.53.28 UTC+2 Matt Herron Jr. kirjoitti:
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:15:10 PM UTC-8, George Haeh wrote:
If you take off the wheels, there's a good chance...