LX Era 80 vs S80/S100 by Senna Van den Bosch
I'm thinking of upgrading my SDI C4 e-vario this winter in my DG-100. With limited space, I would be going for an 80mm one. I've seen some different options, like the LX S80/S100 and Era 80, but fail to see many differences. For what I do know from the cumulus-soaring.com comparison page is that...
US: Who is Flying What by John Leibacher
I have updated the informal listing of US tail IDs with the last 17 years of contest results at http://soaringweb.org/CN/ and mirror sites. There is a lot of hand editing and input from the community, so please send along your corrections and additions to John...
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
11 56 Soaring
Looking for AR4201 radio by [email protected]
I'm looking for AR4201 radio for sale. Any Offer for me? Please contact me at Thanks Aviram
ASW20 Owners group migrated to groups.io by Shannon Madsen
As with many other soaring groups affected by the Yahoo Groups shutdown, the ASW20 Owners group has migrated to groups.io. All existing subscribers were automatically migrated, as was the decades worth of useful ASW20 related content. You can now find us he https://groups.io/g/ASW20owners
Today 01:14 AM
by Shannon Madsen Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH by [email protected]
We at Gliding International have just completed a three months study on the accident sitution in regard to our sport. We have examined (in detail) the 96 reported accidents which show that our problematic area of soaring flight relates to the landing phase. We took note of all accidents from...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post