Search: Posts made by: Abbott
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Abbott wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Let's just say from this point forward I don't have a name. I don't need
one. I'm...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Abbott wrote:
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Abbott wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Has the fact that people don't seem to be lining up in droves behind you
on these...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Abbott wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

The facts don't seem to support that argument for anyone actually taking
the trouble...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Abbott wrote:
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Abbott wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Abbott writes:

Not from a mental health stand point.

Organizations can be fixated on...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

If you are reading anything "complicated" into what I have said, I'm
afraid you might...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
RST Engineering wrote:
But Dudley, you must admit, sometimes polishing a turd is...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

It most certainly does work this way....
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
writes:

Most moderated groups would eventually ban you not...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
No2 writes:

Nothing?

I'm impatient with stupidity; my people have learned to live...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Rocky Stevens writes:

I do not actually disagree with people on this NG any more than I...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Jay Honeck writes:

Hmmm....good point. I must confess, it *is* kind of funny/pathetic to...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Tim" wrote in message
"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^[email protected]^net wrote
Looks like we have a winner!

Anthony is NOT...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Jay Honeck writes:

What's truly ironic, Anthony, is that I have never read anything...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
writes:

I see you have little experience with real women.

I...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques writes:

You seem to have a very low opinion of men.

They are very...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Jim Logajan writes:

Aren't you supposed to weigh risk with the corresponding personal value...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Ken S. Tucker writes:

Do you know how many people are electocuted
by keyboards per year...
Forum: Piloting August 21st 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Abbott
Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
writes:

You sure are fixated on "safe".

Yes, and that's a...