Forum: Aviation Marketplace February 17th 09, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Online Baron PDF manuals

Hi all

Does anyone know if there are any free Beechcraft Baron 58 POH manuals
in PDF available on the internet?

Don't want to pay for anything!

Thanks

[email protected]
Forum: Owning January 6th 09, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
grumman aa-5 stall warning delay

no, it moves freely and has just been rebuilt by our AMO.

Brand new case for someone to investigate
Forum: Owning January 5th 09, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
grumman aa-5 stall warning delay

Hi all

why does the grumman aa-5's stall warning have a delay of about 5
seconds? Is this normal or is there something wrong with the aircraft?

Thanks

[email protected]
Forum: Owning October 8th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Elevators for an AA-5 Traveler

Thanks

I will check it out

Kevin Reeves
Forum: Owning October 8th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Elevators for an AA-5 Traveler

Thanks

I will check it out!

Kevin Reeves
Forum: Aviation Marketplace October 8th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
AA-5 Traveler Elevators

Hi all.

I am a partner in ZS-IXL and I am looking for a set of elevators for
my Grumman AA-5 Traveler, ZS-IXL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is some useful information on...
Forum: Owning October 8th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning