Forum: Soaring September 6th 19, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Replacement canopies

Is there anyone in the US that can blow a replacement canopy for a ASW20?
Forum: Soaring February 12th 14, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Trying to fill some holes in the instrument panel

Lots of good parts on Glider Source.com
Forum: Soaring February 5th 14, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
urethane 2K paint

Yes its holding up good. Make sure you use epoxy primer. White primer if your paint is white.
Forum: Soaring January 30th 14, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Microair 760

Thank David this Tim M I wired your LS1.
Forum: Soaring January 28th 14, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Microair 760

I have a Microair 760 that I installed in my ASW20 that didn't wire up like the instructions. The cabin speaker leads have 12v on them, burned up a new speaker. The only way I can use it is with a...
Forum: Soaring January 15th 14, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GTA racing schedule

That's what iam looking for Thanks
Forum: Soaring January 15th 14, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GTA racing schedule

Thanks I went there only show one race. Needing a full list to put on my problem letter. Only want to send in one this year.
Forum: Soaring January 15th 14, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GTA racing schedule

Is there a complete GTA racing schedule out for the 2014 racing season?