Forum: Home Built May 27th 08, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Please show me which one exhibition is very good in Germany

On 5月26日, 下午10时49分, "D.Rizzato" wrote:
Check the Hanover Fair, largest fair in the world
mostly in the Spring , after is the Paris fair.
If you like to promote...
Forum: Home Built May 23rd 08, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Please show me which one exhibition is very good in Germany

Our company is aircraft instruments manufacturer in China. We want to
attend an EU Ultralight aircraft exhibition. We want to know which one
is famous exhibition for Ultralight aircraft. Please show...
Forum: Home Built November 16th 07, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Whether does Pilot accept miniature aircarft instruments

On 11月16日, 下午2时59分, Richard Riley wrote:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:00:46 -0500, Ernest Christley

Forum: Home Built November 16th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Whether does Pilot accept miniature aircarft instruments

On 11月16日, 上午8时00分, Ernest Christley wrote:
wrote:
We always sell 3 1/8" mechancial instruments, such as ALT, ASI, VSI,
GYRO in...
Forum: Home Built November 15th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Hole template or Drawing for Altimeter

I had sent it into your Email.

Luo

幨摴丗
I had it. Please sent me an Email. I will give it to you.
My Email:

Luo
http://www.ming-da.com
Forum: Home Built November 15th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Hole template or Drawing for Altimeter

I had sent it into your Email. Please check it.

Luo
http://ww.ming-da.com

Craggy Aero $BLF;!'(B
I am looking for a drawing for the instrument panel hole for a 3 1/8
altimeter.

Thanks in...
Forum: Home Built November 15th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Hole template or Drawing for Altimeter

I had it. Please sent me an Email. I will give it to you.
My Email:

Luo
http://www.ming-da.com

Craggy Aero $BLF;!'(B
I am looking for a drawing for the instrument...
Forum: Home Built November 15th 07, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Whether does Pilot accept miniature aircarft instruments

We always sell 3 1/8" mechancial instruments, such as ALT, ASI, VSI,
GYRO in global market. With global homebuilt/experimental aircrafts,
there are one third aircrafts which installed our...
Forum: Home Built September 4th 06, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
EFIS D100 the lowest price

Hi all friends,

Please indicate me the lowest prices of Dynon EFIS D100. Where can I
get it?

Thanks.

Zheng
Forum: Home Built August 4th 06, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
My Osh Photos

Very good pictures! I wish somedays I can fly in China. It is my dream
now.

Zheng
Mingda aircraft instruments
http://www.ming-da.com

Don Parsons 鍐欓亾锛

www.fairchild24.com/osh06.htm
Forum: Home Built August 3rd 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rotax 582 Tach Problem

Our engineer analysed your situation. They think there are higher
voltage or current in your power supply. Please adjust voltage and
current.
Second reason, please measure resistance in your engine....
Forum: Home Built August 2nd 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rotax 582 Tach Problem

We had met your situation. The problem is your voltage higher. If you
have a higher voltage, the gauge begin working for a while normally,
then it will be burned down. Please check your aircraft's...