Search: Posts made by: Geoff Minors
Forum: Soaring January 9th 20, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Ogar Motor Glider for sale

I am selling my Ogar Motor Glider this year and before I list it in Wings and Wheels I will offer it here.
This has been modified with a Rotax 912 engine making it very reliable and cheap to run....
Forum: Soaring November 7th 19, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Selling off my stuff

On Monday, November 4, 2019 at 9:42:17 PM UTC-7, Geoff Minors wrote:
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 1:31:34 PM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Due to a shift in my circumstances of time I am...
Forum: Soaring November 5th 19, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Selling off my stuff

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 1:31:34 PM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Due to a shift in my circumstances of time I am selling off a lot of my stuff!

I have a complete Mountain High O2...
Forum: Soaring November 4th 19, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
lxnav nano3 for sale

On Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 4:31:16 PM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Selling my Nano3. Any interest send me message and make me a offer?

SOLD
Forum: Soaring November 4th 19, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Selling off my stuff

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 1:31:34 PM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Due to a shift in my circumstances of time I am selling off a lot of my stuff!

I have a complete Mountain High O2...
Forum: Soaring November 4th 19, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Selling off my stuff

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 1:31:34 PM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Due to a shift in my circumstances of time I am selling off a lot of my stuff!

I have a complete Mountain High O2...
Forum: Soaring October 30th 19, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Selling off my stuff

Due to a shift in my circumstances of time I am selling off a lot of my stuff!

I have a complete Mountain High O2 system. regulator, EDS unit, Alps face mask used once, cannulas, small O2 bottle....
Forum: Soaring October 29th 19, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
lxnav nano3 for sale

Selling my Nano3. Any interest send me message and make me a offer?
Forum: Soaring October 2nd 19, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Open Cirrus for sale

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 11:27:49 AM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Just seeing if there is any interest in my Open Cirrus?
Located in Alberta.
Price US$13,000
Glider is in good shape....
Forum: Soaring September 28th 19, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Open Cirrus for sale

Due to bad weather here I have not made it. I will be at the airfield for our wave camp 2nd week of October I will make it then and post it.
Forum: Soaring September 23rd 19, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Open Cirrus for sale

On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 11:27:49 AM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Just seeing if there is any interest in my Open Cirrus?
Located in Alberta.
Price US$13,000
Glider is in good shape....
Forum: Soaring September 16th 19, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Open Cirrus for sale

Just seeing if there is any interest in my Open Cirrus?
Located in Alberta.
Price US$13,000
Glider is in good shape. Trailer is a bit ugly needs some work but towable.
I can send pics on...
Forum: Soaring August 8th 19, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Ogar parts source

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 11:34:57 AM UTC-6, Erin Quilter wrote:
We need a source for the tail wheel control cable for a 1977 SZD-45A Ogar glider.

Urgent! Please respond soon.
Contact...
Forum: Soaring July 19th 19, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Wanted O2 bottle

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 3:58:01 PM UTC-6, Geoff Minors wrote:
Wanted O2 Cylinder about 22" long total X 5" Diameter.

Thanks for all the information.
I have just ordered a Cylinder and low...
Forum: Soaring July 17th 19, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Wanted O2 bottle

Wanted O2 Cylinder about 22" long total X 5" Diameter.
Forum: Soaring June 23rd 19, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Trailer plans

Looks like the trailer for my Open Cirrus is falling apart from its trip across Canada!!
I am thinking I should build a new trailer myself which I have no problem with.
Are there any plans out there...
Forum: Soaring June 6th 19, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
importing glider Canada to USA

I have a potential buyer for my K6. He wants to know what is involved in importing from Canada to the States?
help please?
Thank you
Forum: Soaring May 31st 19, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Cambridge vario audio box wanted

On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 5:59:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 9:57:57 AM UTC-5, Geoff Minors wrote:
I am looking for the audio box that goes with the...
Forum: Soaring May 29th 19, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Cambridge vario audio box wanted

I am looking for the audio box that goes with the Cambridge vario. Anybody got one they can sell me?
Thanks
Forum: Soaring May 22nd 19, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Open Cirrus O2 bottle size

Can anybody tell what size O2 bottle fits into a Open Cirrus?
Thank you
Forum: Soaring May 22nd 19, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
Wanted Mechanical Vario

Looking for a reasonable priced mechanical vario, 80mm Diameter?
I am located in Alberta but close to the Montana border for shipping.
Let me know what you have.
Forum: Soaring April 14th 19, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Geoff Minors
For Sale Ka6CR

Thinking of selling my Ka6CR in very nice condition with closed trailer.
S/N 6251 1964.
I have pictures and more details I can send to those who are interested.
MH oxygen included
Located in...