Is it a scam! by Geoff Minors
Good day gentlemen We have a SGU 2-22 for sale on Wings and Wheels. I had a call before the new year about it from Indonesia named Paul and they gave me there credentials and all looks legit even to the stage where I got calls from a shipping company! I have not heard anything back but now I have...
by 2G Go to last post
11 76 Soaring
Andy McQuigg by [email protected]
Andy flew his final glide last Wednesday night. You will be missed EA! Whenever we have more information, we will pass information about his memorial service. Enrique Mertins KO
Today 07:47 AM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
6 20 Soaring
Possible to convert Ventus Ct to Cm? by Mike N.
I am exploring the possibility of converting my Ventus Ct sustainer to Cm self launcher. At this point just trying to determine if this is even feasible at a practical cost... ;-) Anyway, just thinking out loud at this point. Any information or help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike N.
Yesterday 10:37 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
9 66 Soaring
Clear Nav Variometer (digital/ XC) for sale by [email protected]
CN Digital XC Variometer, included speaker and all accessories. Installed by Williams 2 year ago. Like new/used 2 or 3 times. $1400.00 New one costs $1950 plus tax. Call/text 310 963 3099 or
1 30 Soaring
Green band on ASI by John McCullagh[_2_]
This may seem a little academic, but definition of the lower limit of the green band on ASIs is inconsistent in places. EASA Certification Specifications for Sailplanes and Powered Sailplanes, CS 22.1545 (Air-speed indicator): "Each air-speed indicator must show the following markings: ... (c) for...
Yesterday 06:04 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post