LS6 canopy gas spring by Richard Livingston
We (3 owners) have an LS6 with a "tired" gas spring that lifts the canopy. A simple google search and visits to Wings and Wheels does not turn up a source or specifications for this spring. Does anyone know a replacement part number, or specifications, or a source for a replacement gas spring?
by Brian[_1_] Go to last post
13 255 Soaring
wing tape by Colin Roney
Where and what product is the best white wing tape to be bought?
by AS Go to last post
33 825 Soaring
Speed of a vario by [email protected]ia.pl
Which vario has lowest latency? (Least delay to indicate thermal we pass) Anyone has done side by side tests? S
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
11 31 Soaring
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
50 353 Soaring
TCSC SOARING HIGH by Bob Youngblood
Treasure Coast Soaring Club continues to grow and doing well. As compared to last June our revenue for the same period in 2020 was up 65%. New members continue to bring excitement and activity to club, helping out with daily activities and special projects. Just yesterday we had a youth member do...
Yesterday 11:08 PM
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
8 71 Soaring
Continental PE-150 Ground Power Unit 150HP For Sale by [email protected]
On Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 2:47:32 AM UTC-4, Victor Bravo wrote: I have a Continental PE-150 150 horsepower ground power unit for sale. This is the non-aviation derivative of the O-470, rated at 150 HP and was used for military aircraft start carts, generators, pumps, etc. The...
1 1,850 Aviation Marketplace
§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...