Flarm suppression of ADS-B out on Tow Planes by [email protected]
For those towing behind tow planes equipped with ADS-B out (1090MHz), a new version of PowerFlarm firmware 6.67 is now available which should suppress the collision warning from the tow plane's ADS-B out. Below are release notes. Version 6.67 Published 04 March 2019 Platforms Build Expiration All...
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
32 383 Soaring
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
Yesterday 06:39 PM
by John Foster Go to last post
9 54 Soaring
Help needed with Flarm cable by Jakob Degn Jensen
Hi I have installed LX8000 1st gen in our glider. I am trying to use a Nano3 as Flarmdisplay, and looking for advice on the connection. I have the Nanopower connected to 12v, and USB cable to the Nano3. Next i need a cable from the LX8000 alarm display to the Nanopower RJ45. This is where I am...
Yesterday 05:52 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
3 38 Soaring
Libelle suitability for beginners by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
On W&W for sale recently there have been several Libelles listed, some look very nice. And affordable. Are these ships suitable for very low time beginners? I've heard they are "lightly" built. I've also never heard of them having any structural problems. Thought's?
SSA Convention Tonight (Wed.) First event. by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
TONIGHT! FREE! Don't miss our Soaring Safety Foundation Wednesday 6 PM (FEB 19) training and safety seminar in the DoubleTree Hotel, Salon D on the second floor, at our Soaring Society of America Convention in Little Rock, AR. This seminar is the traditional kick-off event at our conventions....
0 10 Soaring
Bring Back The Smoker! by [email protected]
For those who do Facebook, this is a wonderful soaring pick-me-up! An example: https://www.facebook.com/BringBackTheSmoker/videos/793525401058190/ Whoever did this, thank you for making my winter days "brighter".
Yesterday 02:21 PM
by Gary Wayland Go to last post
2 17 Soaring
Room share Little Rock by Frank Whiteley
I have a spare QS bed at the Doubletree Tues-Sat. Frank Whiteley 970-330-2050
Yesterday 04:22 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post