Search: Posts made by: Isaac A.
Forum: Aviation Photos December 18th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
LAX Today - Nellis edition pt 2 of 3 [05/14] - IMG_4078.jpg (1/1) 86357

Weather must have become cloudy ... I see a lightning coming through the sky
;o)

"the Legend of LAX" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 18th 08, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Trautman Road Air

More about her here :
http://www.fantasyofflight.com/aircraftpages/roadair.htm

"Glen in Orlando " a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 17th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Fantasy of Flight (3)

Nieuport IV Replica ?

"Glen in Orlando " a écrit dans le message de news:

Forum: Aviation Photos December 17th 08, 11:29 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Fantasy of Flight

Look at this :

http://images.airliners.net/search/photo.search?airlinesearch=Skyways%20Inc.&distinct_entry=true

"Glen in Orlando " a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 17th 08, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Conocorde

Concorde doesn'nt need 3 "o" ;o)

"Canuck" a écrit dans le message de news:
Forum: Aviation Photos December 15th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Heritage flight : F15 and P51D

Who'd the luckyest pilot ? ;o)

"PX" a écrit dans le message de news:
Forum: Aviation Photos December 12th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Jaguar Marine sur le Clémenceau

Il eut pu y en avoir une ,plutot ;o)

"Neil Hoskins" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
J'ai oublié qu'il y...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 4th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Posted By Isaac A.
Waiting - 081203_19.jpg (1/1)

What a plane :oO
Thanks for the pics :o)
"RustY©" a écrit dans le message de news:
Forum: Aviation Photos December 4th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Posted By Isaac A.
Waiting - 081203_08.jpg (1/1)

Such an ugly plane , i would'nt waste my time taking pictures of it , as
next pics are showing one of the smartest jet fighter : F 15 ;o)

"RustY©" a écrit dans le message de...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 27th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Steven F. Udvar-Harzy Center - SR-71

Translation ?
Ok ,in simple words :
Even if u know SR 71s were flying in the 60's ,it could be hard to believe
it ,for neophytes

"Herman" a écrit dans le message de...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 26th 08, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Lancaster Bomber - AVRO Lancaster Bomber-Hamilton 04-11-08.jpg

Ok ,thanks :)
"PVK" a écrit dans le message de news:
The aircraft with the folded wings on the right is a Hawker Sea Fury,
Forum: Aviation Photos November 26th 08, 09:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Lancaster Bomber - AVRO Lancaster Bomber-Hamilton 04-11-08.jpg

What I think is very interresting in that picture :
You can actually see a guy under the Lancaster .
I have never seen this kind of plane by myself , so it gives me a good idea
of how big this plane...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 24th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
NASM Washington - DC-3

Pas grave ,le DC 3 est pour moi le n°1 des avions de legende non militaires
,merci :)

"Patrick R7" a écrit dans le message de news:...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 23rd 08, 09:42 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Steven F. Udvar-Harzy Center - SR-71

"Patrick R7" a écrit dans le message de news:
Retour d'un séjour à Washington avec visites des Musées sur le Mall et...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 20th 08, 09:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
EE Lightning Afterburner 2/2

That's what you call "to open fire" ? lol

"Bill" a écrit dans le message de news:

Forum: Aviation Photos November 14th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Pensacola Beachcomber

"Tom" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hey Tom - Any info on the F4J Fury crash after the practice Legacy flight
today? I'm
Forum: Aviation Photos November 13th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Aviation Nation 2008

"Maple1" a écrit dans le message de news:
Great show however my main Camera went on the fritz 1/2 way through the
day

Sorry Dale I...
Forum: Aviation Photos September 7th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Saab Draken, pt 2 - Saab Draken 13.jpg (1/1)

One of my all time favourite plane and this time x6 :oO

Thanks a LOT ! :o)

"Mitchell Holman" a écrit dans le message de news:
Forum: Aviation Photos September 6th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
F-15

"Herman" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Isaac A." schreef in bericht
Forum: Aviation Photos September 4th 08, 07:36 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
F-15

"Herman" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Isaac A." schreef in bericht
Forum: Aviation Photos September 3rd 08, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
F-15

"Alan Erskine" a écrit dans le message de news:
"Canuck" wrote in message
Forum: Aviation Photos September 2nd 08, 12:19 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Very impressive

That's the only words i thought ,watching this pic :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/B-52H_static_display_arms_06.jpg
Forum: Aviation Photos August 31st 08, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Can_some_one_please_identify_05.JPG Watts Bridge Airshow 30-8-2008 QLD Australia 152876 bytes

Perhaps this type of aircraft :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TBF_Avenger

[email protected] a écrit dans le message de news:

Forum: Aviation Photos August 29th 08, 08:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
Saab Gripen, Concluded - Saab Gripen 84.jpg (1/1)

"Mitchell Holman" a écrit dans le message de news:
Ed Loomis wrote in
Forum: Aviation Photos August 15th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Isaac A.
US Thunderbirds 20070929 Columbus OH

IMHO the most beautiful plane USA ever build was P51 Mustang .... since then
SR 71 Blackbird is my top list concerning planes .
Single seated ? P38 Ligntning and A4 Skyhawk.

"Andrew Chaplin"...