Search: Posts made by: zach yama
Forum: Soaring March 21st 20, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By zach yama
Soaring Moving to Condor?

Here is a link to my google drive folder containing Sierra Nevada, New Zealand, and Transandino landscapes (the latter 2 are still uploading and should be done there around noon...
Forum: Soaring March 21st 20, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By zach yama
Soaring Moving to Condor?

Here is a link to my google drive folder containing Sierra Nevada, New Zealand, and Transandino landscapes (the latter 2 are still uploading and should be done there around noon pst.)

Let me know...
Forum: Soaring July 15th 19, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By zach yama
Flarm / Oudie issues

I have been having almost the same issue and posted about it a few weeks back. I seem to display all flarm targets but only show their ICAO hexidecimal code, not their ID from the flarmnet database....
Forum: Soaring June 12th 19, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By zach yama
FlarmNet targets on Oudie 2

Update to 9.14 AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

I just attempted to update the software to 9.14 from the link on their website here https://www.naviter.com/download-manual-support/ The update from this file...
Forum: Soaring June 11th 19, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By zach yama
FlarmNet targets on Oudie 2

Good to see this is a known issue. I had also contacted Naviter a few weeks ago but have yet to hear back.
Forum: Soaring June 11th 19, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By zach yama
FlarmNet targets on Oudie 2

Hello,

I recently installed a PowerFLARM in my ship. I have the Flarm box connected to an SN10B and my Oudie 2 reviving Data from the SN10B. I have not had any issues with the Flarm and ADS-B...