PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Many newstandard Features! by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features: • Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth • FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance • GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data...
COBRA Hydraulic Jack by [email protected]
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch. Thanks, Bill
by BG[_4_] Go to last post
21 82 Soaring
Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
Today 05:29 PM
by Patrick (LS6-b EH) Go to last post
7 28 Soaring
Old Folks Poll by Roy B.
I thought it might be fun (and healthy) to start a poll or discussion for the guys and gals who have been in the sport for + 25 years or more. So, my question for those people is : "What is the biggest change you have seen in the sport over the years you have participated?" For me, the biggest...
by Patrick (LS6-b EH) Go to last post
62 391 Soaring
Soaring Magazine Binders by Mike Finegan[_2_]
Looking to clear out your collection of magazines? Looking for Soaring Magazine binders, as they are no longer sold by the SSA. Have a nearly complete collection bound for 1974-2005 but looking for binders to file away the more recent years.
Today 12:15 AM
by Mike Finegan[_2_] Go to last post