Search: Posts made by: Sean Fidler
Forum: Soaring May 28th 20, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Paraphernalia “Softie” Mini Parachute for sale

Manufactured in July 2008, in great condition, royal blue color with matching UV storage bag, quick release option on leg straps. Freshly inspected and repacked by master rigger. This same rigger...
Forum: Soaring August 22nd 18, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Nine new glider pilots, Ionia, MI

Bravo Tony Smit. Unsung hero!
Forum: Soaring January 18th 18, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
What a race in Chile today!!!

RAS is no more than 15-20 trolls. Sorry to break it to you. 90% of post are the same 15 people.
Forum: Soaring January 18th 18, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
What a race in Chile today!!!

Oh an by the way, I am very proud to have been the one, along with my wife Tiffany, to have brought FAI SGP to the USA, almost entirely on our own, and at a loss financially.

Without that, Mr....
Forum: Soaring January 18th 18, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
What a race in Chile today!!!

Enough!

To the douchebag(s) who spend all of there time posting as Wilbur (and likely many other similar aliases), in an effort to irritate and slander me, you are a total ****ing loser. **** off. ...
Forum: Soaring November 13th 17, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PLWyktOZ_TeDJxAWwCO0205-Jtzi59TX
Forum: Soaring November 9th 17, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

Lol. Who is whining now? This thread is such dramatic BS. I was able to tell everyone what was said before I even looked two days ago. This is all very, very simple...

— voters lied to help...
Forum: Soaring November 8th 17, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

John C., I have no issue with TATs, I have issue with 98% TATs as is common is US Rules competition (up until this year at 15m nationals, still amazed). This misconception about my Task preferences...
Forum: Soaring November 8th 17, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

Thanks Gina. Love ya!
Forum: Soaring November 8th 17, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

Oh and great thread title mini-me.

The US Team Selection process is a total TRAIN WRECK.

#morelies
Forum: Soaring November 8th 17, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

Hank, as usual, you haven’t the slightest clue. And I am not done with the videos. I’m just getting started.

And "this" is to prove a simple point. The US Team selection process is a joke and...
Forum: Soaring November 6th 17, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

https://youtu.be/uhrEFpb2kGs
Forum: Soaring November 5th 17, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Train Wreck

https://youtu.be/9rro7I1AO10
Forum: Soaring October 21st 17, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
V3 at the 2018 convention?

As will the JS3.
Forum: Soaring October 20th 17, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
What is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots?

I second Scott on this. Simulate, simulate, simulate. Train as you fight, fight as you train. Practice at low cost and with no pressure first, then slowly raise the bar.

Condor has,...
Forum: Soaring October 20th 17, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
What is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots?

I second Scott on this. Simulate, simulate, simulate. Train as you fight, fight as you train. Practice at low cost and with no pressure first, then slowly raise the bar.

Condor has,...
Forum: Soaring October 17th 17, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
2018 FAI SGP USA 🇺🇸 Registration Opened

Registration is now open:
http://www.sgp.aero/usa2018

FAI SGP USA Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/FAISailplaneGrandPrixUSA/

Official Competition Dates:
March 26, 2018 - April 1,...
Forum: Soaring October 6th 17, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
US Competition Pilot Poll

90,

I see three systemic and troubling issues with the SSA US rules system (opinion poll, RC, etc.). We have discussed these offline, and you made some strong points. Nonetheless, the current...
Forum: Soaring October 4th 17, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday?

It’s utter fantasy to think that it is possible, or even practical, for major Bravo airspace ATC to keep all of their large commercial traffic only inside or above Bravo airspace. The Bravo...
Forum: Soaring September 27th 17, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday?

Near 100% personal responsibility (“trust us”) in high traffic areas? Come on! Apparently, this was not the case in Chicago last weekend (see the near miss of a glider by a United 737). I...
Forum: Soaring September 27th 17, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday?

Near 100% personal responsibility (“trust us”) in high traffic areas? Come on! Apparently, this was not the case in Chicago (see the near miss just last weekend), and I would immediately put a...
Forum: Soaring September 27th 17, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday?

Near 100% personal responsibility (“trust us”) in high traffic areas? Come on! Apparently this was not the case in Chicago (see the near miss just last weekend) and I would immediately put a...
Forum: Soaring September 27th 17, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Sean Fidler
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday?

I just listened to this news on a major news network and pseudo confirmed it he http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1374687

The newsperson actually said, "Why didn't this glider have...