Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
45 296 Soaring
Bailout and survival kit by [email protected]
I attended Dave Nadler's presentation at the 2020 SSA Convention about his bailout in Utah and its aftermath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8I3A3dqsu0&t=3s It got me thinking about my own preparedness, and I have to admit that I am not carrying enough on my person if I ever "have to go for...
by 2G Go to last post
84 611 Soaring
Scary story about landing on a Lake Tahoe golf course by 2G
Good part was it was late in the day and there were no golfers on this hole: https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=8033935
by 2G Go to last post
95 364 Soaring
Best Flight Of the Day NA by Bob Youngblood
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
65 825 Soaring
Flying pants by [email protected]
My Royal Robbins are finally dying. What have you guys liked in long convertible pants with good pockets for todays bigger phones? Thanks Kevin 92
by SS Go to last post
29 275 Soaring
Super Cub Tow Release Position Improvement by William Kautter
Our club is researching methods to move the tow release off the floor of our Super Cub to a position closer to the throttle. If you have done this modification or know someone that has I would very much appreciate any information and/or photos you or they would be willing to share. Best...
Yesterday 08:30 PM
by Brian[_1_] Go to last post
9 36 Soaring
ISO DG303 Elan Right Wing by Christopher Gough
I am looking for a DG303 Elan right wing. If you have any leads, please let me know.
Yesterday 07:54 PM
by Christopher Gough Go to last post
0 14 Soaring
SSA Webinar - Aug 11, 2020 Top 5 Tips for Faster & Farther by [email protected]
The SSA Webinar Series continues for 2020. Second Tuesdays of the month, and additional dates as announced. Aug 11 at 7pm CDT (adjust for your local time zones) will be the live presentation titled: Top 5 Tips to Help You Soar Faster and Farther So you want to fly faster? The goal of this...
Scheibe glider parts question by WB
Longshot question regarding parts commonality in Scheibe aircraft: Can anyone tell me if Scheibe used a common aileron bellcrank across different models of their gliders? Thanks!
Yesterday 04:03 PM
by WB Go to last post