Forum: Soaring March 24th 18, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pawnee with Tost internal tow rope system

On Friday, February 6, 2015 at 10:12:01 AM UTC-8, kirk.stant wrote:
Our club (in the US) is looking at a Pawnee that has the Tost cable retractor winch system and we are curious about it's...
Forum: Soaring December 9th 17, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring