Today Hook for Callair A-9B by [email protected]
Anyone have a Callair with a Tost Hook installed? Trying to find examples and paperwork to install. Thanks.
Yesterday 08:21 PM
by Bob Kuykendall Go to last post
1 18 Soaring
ASW 27 destroyed by lightning in trailer by Scott Williams
One unpredictable consequence of a fiberglass topped Cobra! https://www-265.aig.com/AviationSalvage/salvagedetail.aspx?SalvageId=2911
by Bob Kuykendall Go to last post
68 650 Soaring
soaring discussion forums and groups etc. by [email protected][_2_]
I thought it might be useful to list all the soaring related discussion groups in one place, it is hard to find all the aircraft specific email lists if you don't know where to look. Please add your group to this...
Yesterday 06:13 PM
by Bret Hess Go to last post
3 53 Soaring
Portable TABS coming to the USA? by son_of_flubber
Is portable TABS (non 2020 compliant ADS-B-out) coming to the USA in 2020? This unit looks a lot like portable TABS. https://uavionix.com/products/skyecho/ It also implements FLARM, and I think that would need to be disabled in the USA. The price point looks right.
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
11 39 Soaring
No more insects or rain droplets on glider wings? by Tom BravoMike
Look at this: https://www.cnet.com/news/high-tech-slippery-coating-helps-toilets-shed-all-the-gross-stuff/ Waiting for first reports from owners of gliders with high sensitivity to wing contamination...
Yesterday 06:11 PM
by Bret Hess Go to last post
9 52 Soaring
A&P/IA in PA? by Ryan Wubben
Curious if there are any recommendations for an A&P/IA who knows wood and fabric structures and the glue joints of the Schleicher Ka-6’s in (or near) the State College, PA region (Ridge Soaring specifically). There is one for sale there that I’d like to have some one knowledgeable take a...
Yesterday 04:30 PM
by Ryan Wubben Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
We Supply Top Quality Cannabis visit : weedsmj.com by [email protected]
Medical Cannabis buy and sell' TEXT: (+18034704182........ High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE. website Weedsmj.com High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP...
We Supply Top Quality Cannabis visit : weedsmj.com by [email protected]
Medical Cannabis buy and sell' TEXT: (+18034704182........ High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE. website Weedsmj.com High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP...
Soaring Gift Ideas by Paul Remde
Hi Soaring Pilots, Soaring Gifts Gift ideas for the holidays - Gifts for your soaring friends - Gifts for your loved ones to give to you - Gifts to buy for yourself http://cumulus-soaring.com/gifts.htm
Yesterday 01:36 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
0 16 Soaring
How did you install your FLARM brick and/or ADS-B Out? by [email protected]
Is it powered direct or by another instrument? Did you install a dedicated fuse? Did you install a dedicated off/on switch or is it slaved? Do you use a dedicated GPS antennae or split with another instrument. Do you ever have the in-flight need to turn it off? If you have...
by Mike N. Go to last post
17 81 Soaring
Put your money where the risk is by Bret Hess
The discussion "Gliding risk" has been excellent for the most part. To me the most compelling thoughts are about gradually getting conditioned to taking increasing risks ("normalization of deviance"), that experience is a curse as well as a blessing, and that fatalities are just the apex of a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:29 AM
by 2G Go to last post