Search: Posts made by: %
Forum: Naval Aviation April 2nd 16, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

Skeet wrote:
On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:58:53 -0700, "%" wrote:

Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
In article ,
Forum: Naval Aviation April 2nd 16, 05:58 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
In article ,
says...

Subject: To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 24th 16, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article , says...

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article , ...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 24th 16, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Subject: Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this
story...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 24th 16, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article , says...

why don't you save your mom she's your mom

He IS saving her! He's posting about her...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 23rd 16, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

Please Help Me.. wrote:
______

Please Help Me..

Most recent development: I've learned today, that despite
Dr. T ordering that any changes in my mother's medications,
be told about...
Forum: Naval Aviation June 28th 12, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
Johnny's months screed - don't waste your time

Gordon wrote:
On Jun 28, 11:58 am, Johnny 2012
wrote:

You remind me a lot of Ted Kazinski. Your grammar is *terrible*, just
like his...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 13th 12, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By %
Drugs in the USA WAS Stay Keen Charlie Sheen - of babes, booze, and bad news comedy shoes - Stay Keen Charlie Sheen

David E. Powell wrote:
On Mar 8, 1:08 am, Gossip Johnny Reports
wrote:
CHARLIE SHEEN