Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars - #2 by Eric Greenwell[_4_]
Didn't make it to a new thread on the first attempt... ----------------------------------------- I moved this to a new thread, as it seemed to go in a different direction than Bob's original conversation starter. ----------------------------------------- Guy Acheson wrote on 4/9/2021 8:51 PM: ...
by Glenn Betzoldt[_2_] Go to last post
73 296 Soaring
Bye Aerospace Introduces Eight-Seat 320 knot eFlyer by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/bye-aerospace-introduces-eight-seat-eflyer Bye Aerospace Introduces Eight-Seat eFlyer Kate O'Connor April 22, 20217 Image: Bye Aerospace Bye Aerospace officially unveiled its new eight-seat eFlyer 800 all-electric twin “turboprop class” aircraft design on...
Today 10:52 AM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 9 Piloting
New Luxury Tax on Gliders in Canada by [email protected]
Today, the Canadian government announced that a new luxury tax (Italian style) will be implemented Jan 1st, 2022. The tax applies to vehicles retailing for CDN$100,000 (equivalent to US$80,000) at the rate of 10% on total price or 20% on price over CDN$100,000, whichever is less. The sales tax of...
by 2G Go to last post
10 66 Soaring
contest number database by [email protected]
Does anyone have an active link to the contest number database? It is referenced here (https://www.ssa.org/racing-rules-information/) but there's no link to the database, and my google searches are not finding it. Matt
Today 02:07 AM
by noel.wade Go to last post
6 41 Soaring
new SSA web site by Moshe Braner
The "new web site" is live, and it is very slow to load, and I can't find anything... Where did the state records go? And when I tried to login it made me spend much time training Google's AI via a "Captcha" - I hate those things with a white-hot passion! And then it rejected my password. (I...
by noel.wade Go to last post
90 497 Soaring
SSA Regional Webinar Apr 23, 2021 7 pm MDT by Cindy Brickner
SSA Regional Webinar Black Forest Soaring Society Cross-Country Ground School Series April 23, Friday 7 pm Mountain Daylight Time Flight Tracking Software Satellite based (SPOT, InReach), Smart Phone based (Glide Track), FLARM based. Session 7 in 2021 series. Presenter: Dave...
Today 12:51 AM
by Cindy Brickner Go to last post