Weglide.org by pavel skrabal
Looks like new interesting project for storing IGC flights. I think prehistoric OLC needs some fresh blood competition. WiFi download of flights straight from LX computers again this summer?
Yesterday 06:06 PM
by pavel skrabal Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
What is your go-to meal on long flights? by Senna Van den Bosch
I personally prefer some pastry with pudding, since it can fill a lot. What do you prefer?
Yesterday 05:44 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
8 43 Soaring
FLARM releases firmware for ADS-R and TIS-B by Dave Nadler
Hi All - FLARM has announced release of firmware supporting ADS-R and TIS-B reception. This feature is included in new firmware for Core Fusion. For original PowerFLARM core and portable, this requires a license available he https://flarm.com/shop/ads-r-and-tis-b-reception-adsr/ Firmware is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 09:15 AM
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
38 155 Soaring
Best option for electric self starting glider by Magnus
Hi experienced glider pilots, I am a newly retired ex glider pilot that is updating my license and want to do some serious soaring and distance flights in Europe now that I have plenty of time. I live in Lausanne (member of Montricher gliding club) and as well member in Landskrona gliding club in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:22 AM
by Matthew Scutter Go to last post
135 2,084 Soaring
LX7000 Looking for new glider by AA[_2_]
I have a LX7000 with rear seat repeater we removed from our Duo Discus. It was working at the time of removal and I would like it to find a new home.
Yesterday 07:12 AM
by AA[_2_] Go to last post
0 18 Soaring
Interview - 1000 km Soaring Flight by Richard Andrews & Barry Jaeger by Paul Remde
Hi, On May 8, 2020, accomplished Minnesota glider pilots Barry Jaeger and Richard Andrews flew an Arcus from Minnesota to Tennessee - a flight of over 1000 km. The flight is the longest sailplane flight out of Minnesota and set a U.S. National soaring record and several Minnesota state soaring...
Yesterday 06:26 AM
by Paul Remde Go to last post