Search: Posts made by: Piotr Mancini
Forum: General Aviation August 29th 18, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Piotr Mancini
Looking for drone operator in Dallas

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 5:34:00 PM UTC-5, Piotr Mancini wrote:
I could not find a NG dedicated to drones or quadcopters.

This is not commercial, it is rather unusual, historic and...
Forum: General Aviation August 29th 18, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Piotr Mancini
Looking for drone operator in Dallas

I could not find a NG dedicated to drones or quadcopters.

This is not commercial, it is rather unusual, historic and fun.

We are preparing a Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza.