The Cobra "Ramp Grind" - a fix by bumper[_4_]
New "bumper" product announcement: The ramp sliders on my 2002 Cobra trailer were metal on metal, bolt threads gouged the extruded aluminum floor rails and there was metal on metal wear.. Some later trailers have plastic washers, but those don't last or work well either. I made plastic sliders for...
Today 01:41 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
9 75 Soaring
Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) by [email protected]
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 2:32:32 PM UTC+2, wrote: Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) Thank you did u get it ?? i really need this one plz
0 1 Soaring
Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) by [email protected]
plz sir i need the Solution Manual of Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) from egypt and i really need it in my phd research thanks my mail is
0 1 Soaring
thermal wave by firsys
Yesterday, close to my home field, after I had given up( 2500 ft cloudbase) I noticed lennie like clouds lining up across the light NW wind. I have flown thermal wave often in the past, but nothing in the last ten years. Missed this one but probably too weak to use. These systems can difficult to...
7 12 Soaring
Laminating crash foam by Pete Smith[_6_]
Any idea of what glue to use when laminating crash foam, for lumber supports etc. Ta
Today 06:40 AM
by bumper[_4_] Go to last post
2 13 Soaring
Location of 2018 18m nationals? by Dave Nadler
Anybody know? Thanks!
Today 04:28 AM
by Sean Fidler Go to last post
6 27 Soaring
Pipistrel Sinus - Price Reduced by Dan Marotta
Price reduced for spring time sale = $75,000. Condition inspection just completed - March 2017. Price is higher for Nigerian princes... -- Dan, 5J
Today 12:54 AM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
5 92 Soaring
Windows Phone to run SeeYou? by Jonathan St. Cloud
Now that Microsoft has merged it's mobile operating system with the desk top system, just wondering if any technology savvy pilot has put SEEYOU on a windows phone?
Yesterday 11:47 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_5_] Go to last post
1 9 Soaring
Scheibe SF-25C 2 place - side by side seating Motorglider for sale. by [email protected]
Rebuilt in Germany. Excellent condition. 4 cylinder VW engine. East maintenance. Shut the engine down and go soaring. Great for low cost landing training. (No tow fee) and you can do several pattern and landings in a short time. Experimental Perfect for club training. Introduce off field...
0 9 Soaring
Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems for Trailers by AS
Hi - all in Gliderland, I am picking up the subject of the tire pressure monitoring systems for trailers from another, unrelated thread. I would like to hear more from others who have installed one on trailers. One unit was mentioned which looks very sophisticated. Has anyone used this one, which...
3 24 Soaring
Laminating crash foam by Pete Smith[_6_]
Any idea of what glue to use when laminating crash foam, for lumber supports etc. Ta
Yesterday 04:51 PM
by Pete Smith[_6_] Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
CAI Model 20 to OLC? by Steve Leonard[_2_]
Yeah, I know I should "buy a new logger". But, I fly old sailplanes. :-) Anyone had success uploading a file from a Model 20 and getting a valid score? I am 0 for 3. The first two, I wrote off to too few satellites a couple of times during the flight. Didn't have that issue today, but still a...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
36 134 Soaring
Comp Monster and Comp Air 6 by [email protected]
they email didnt go through, please email me at thanks
0 9 Home Built