New Battery Type? by AS
Winter is coming and it is time to get the annual Battery / Battery Charger discussion going. I ran across this ad for a new (to me) battery type. It is a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) chemistry and the Ah rating the mfg claims is phenomenal. Has anybody seen or even used this...
by AS Go to last post
12 43 Soaring
Happy Thanksgiving To All Sailplane Ladies and Gentlemen. by [email protected]
Let me say that I wish all of you a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't be ashamed if you must add a bit of weight in the tail to get the cg better after your feast. Take care, may you all be healthy and enjoy this wonderful holiday. Bob
Today 06:17 AM
by RW[_2_] Go to last post
2 13 Soaring
LXNAV V8 by [email protected]
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 9:50:05 AM UTC-6, Richard Pfiffner wrote: On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 5:09:51 PM UTC-8, wrote: LXNAV V8 for sale, make offer! Thanks! -Colten Coughlin Is it a V8 vario module that is used with LX90xx, LX80xx or is it a S8...
ClearNav CNv displays by [email protected]
On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 12:16:14 PM UTC-6, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote: Details, prices and pictures would be valuable. Try to post this to http://glidersource.com Thank you! will do
SALE - Limited-Time Deals on Soaring Products by Paul Remde
Hi, It is easy to see what soaring products are on-sale using the "SALE" menu item near the top-left corner of my web site. Direct link below. https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/sale Current Limited-Time Sale Items - PowerFLARM Core, new, $200 OFF, Normally: $1599, Currently: $1399, I'll...
Yesterday 05:59 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
by Bret Hess Go to last post