Vintage & Classic Sailplane Camp at Marfa, Texas OCT 12-28, 2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Ever flown in an open-cockpit sailplane? You can at Marfa, Texas, October 12-28, 2018 in my restored Schleicher ASK-13! See photos at my Facebook page as "Burton Compton."
0 14 Soaring
Glide computer in certified glider by Wade G
In short, What is required to install a non-TSO’d moving map flight computer IN the panel of my certified glider? A 337 mess? WG
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
55 249 Soaring
FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Initial CFI-Glider Boot Camp April 11- 19, 2018. Plus PVT, COM or CFI-Glider "add-on." Come prepared and get it done! Discuss details and dates with me at: marfagliders at aol dotty com
5 146 Soaring
Power/Logic connector for a C302. by Mike C
Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled. If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge? Thanks Mike
Yesterday 11:13 PM
by Mike C Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
Reducing collision hazard at contests by Steve Koerner
Here's a conceptually simple idea for contest pilots to rattle around... I believe it would be highly effective at reducing dangerous big gaggles that happen during contests. The desirables are that it doesn't damage the sport, it's effective at improving safety, it's easy to understand and it's...
by Steve Koerner Go to last post
43 207 Soaring
Best Soaring Simulator?? by Gary Emerson
Greetings, Off season (northern hemisphere) is coming. What are the top 2-3 soaring simulators or is there a clear winner? Thanks, Gary
by sisu1a Go to last post
29 3,678 Soaring
Durango, CO by [email protected]
Is the glider port still active in Durango Colorado? Asking for someone traveling through there next month who wants to get a ride
by Renny[_2_] Go to last post