Best vario for airmass awareness across the speed range by Jim Hogue
Any suggestions? Either currently available or coming in the near future (next year or so) would be ok, I am not in a rush. Prefer it would fit in one 57mm hole. I take care of navigation and tasks with other standalone devices (full on OpenVario with its own vario/STF sensor board, and a Kobo...
Electronic copy of manual for Nimbus-3DT by [email protected]
does anyone have one available? Our club just bought one and I need it as the one with the plane is in German and my German reading skills are not up to digesting the manual in German. Thanks Bob
Today 01:38 PM
by Damon Bonesi Go to last post
3 1,292 Soaring
Solution Manual Introduction to Communication Systems (Upamanyu Madhow) by [email protected]
Could you please send me Introduction to Communication Systems solutions manual by Upamanyu Madhow? I will greatly appreciate it!
Future of aviation, or flash in the pan?? by kinsell
The nine px Alice prototype suffered a setback in Arizona as a fire on the ground damaged the plane significantly, ahead of planned taxi tests. https://www.flightglobal.com/air-transport/eviation-alice-prototype-damaged-by-electric-fire-in-arizona/136327.article In other electrifying news, a...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
16 60 Soaring
Oudie help by Dennis Cavagnaro
I’m going to another state to fly and I would like to see the airports around the area. How can I see their available airports near the airport i will be towing from? DC
by 2KA Go to last post
10 36 Soaring
Affordable Oxygen by John Foster
I was given an older MH EDS unit to install in my Phoebus glider which I got for a song and am restoring. The glider has a bracket for the oxygen tank, but no tank is installed. The bottom is a rounded fiberglass cup, and there is a flip bracket to go around the neck. It sits behind the seat pan...
by Tom BravoMike Go to last post
27 71 Soaring
Lowest power tow by [email protected]
What's the lowest power tow plane you've ever seen or towed by? An Examiner of mine said his was a C150 with 100hp. I also once saw paperwork for an 85hp Luscombe to tow.
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post