Standalone artificial horizon by Richard Lancaster[_2_]
Hi all, I’m looking for a reliable, high quality, standalone artificial horizon that fits cleanly in a round hole (I’m not wanting a square barnacle that “fits” into a round hole). Does anyone have any flight experience with either of these: uAvionix...
Private airport or small field for landout? by Charles Ethridge
Hi all. I'm a former cfi-i/mei and commercial glider pilot, but I've never gone cross-country in my PW-5 glider. Training up for it though. A question: If you are in an area where the fields are small, but there are several private airfields around, which should be your priority? Seems to me...
by 2G Go to last post
51 107 Soaring
How About Story Time by [email protected]
Maybe this is a good opportunity for some of us to share some stories of our experiences. I'll go first.- During the regional at Harris Hill in 2013 I was flying K21 with grandson Calvin Mampe, Rachel Conklin, and her sister Michelle. All 3 had flown multiple contests with me before, 2 having...
New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs by soaringjac
See the link below http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Englisch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf
by Shaun Wheeler Go to last post
30 162 Soaring
WTB used vario, CNv XC digital, LX Nav S100, or Air Glide S display by [email protected]
Hello! Maxed out my budget buying my 1st ship, and all the associated paraphernalia, and trying to squeak in a vario upgrade this season. Anyone have a used Clear Nav XC digital, LX Nav S100, or Air Glide S display they would like to sell? Air Avionics still have control units available if you...
Yesterday 09:24 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post