Search: Posts made by: Daryl Kabatoff
Forum: Soaring April 6th 20, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Daryl Kabatoff
If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By D.S. Kabatoff

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:12:13 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Take it somewhere else troll

Now with "science" in part two
Forum: Soaring April 5th 20, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Daryl Kabatoff
If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By D.S. Kabatoff

If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By D.S. Kabatoff
April 5 2020 3:59 pm 35,356 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White...
Forum: Soaring March 18th 20, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Daryl Kabatoff
If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By Daryl Kabatoff

If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By Daryl Kabatoff
March 17th 2020 AD 6:46 pm 27,876 words

Contents:
Aviation, Boating, TIG Welding
Banking, Wealth Management
Diamonds, Gold and...
Forum: Soaring March 14th 20, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Daryl Kabatoff
If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By D.S. Kabatoff

If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By D.S. Kabatoff
March 14th 2020 AD 9:56 am 27,587 words

Contents:
Aviation, Boating, TIG Welding
Banking, Wealth Management
Diamonds, Gold and...
Forum: General Aviation March 9th 20, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Daryl Kabatoff
If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By Daryl Kabatoff

If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By Daryl Kabatoff
March 9th 2020 AD 8:33 am 26,394 words

Material Within Features:
Aviation, Boating, TIG Welding
Banking and Wealth Management