Libelle suitability for beginners by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
On W&W for sale recently there have been several Libelles listed, some look very nice. And affordable. Are these ships suitable for very low time beginners? I've heard they are "lightly" built. I've also never heard of them having any structural problems. Thought's?
Buy medical marijuana,oil and 💊 by [email protected]
We are 420marijuana store dispensary we supply medical marijuana that treat: ...cancer, ....glaucoma, .....musles spasms causes by multiple sclerosis, nausea and ....poor appetti,
Today 01:42 AM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
1 1 Soaring
Help at Little Rock by Dave Nadler
I'm giving a couple talks on Friday, and could use a hand recording them. Anyone who's attending either, iPhone-savy, and willing to help? If so drop me a private email, Thanks, Best Regards, Dave
Yesterday 11:49 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Bring Back The Smoker! by [email protected]
For those who do Facebook, this is a wonderful soaring pick-me-up! An example: https://www.facebook.com/BringBackTheSmoker/videos/793525401058190/ Whoever did this, thank you for making my winter days "brighter".
Room share Little Rock by Frank Whiteley
I have a spare QS bed at the Doubletree Tues-Sat. Frank Whiteley 970-330-2050
Yesterday 10:23 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Help needed with Flarm cable by Jakob Degn Jensen
Hi I have installed LX8000 1st gen in our glider. I am trying to use a Nano3 as Flarmdisplay, and looking for advice on the connection. I have the Nanopower connected to 12v, and USB cable to the Nano3. Next i need a cable from the LX8000 alarm display to the Nanopower RJ45. This is where I am...
Yesterday 09:48 PM
by Per Carlin Go to last post
1 28 Soaring
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
Yesterday 08:33 PM
by John Foster Go to last post
7 39 Soaring
Mecaplex canopy window lube by John Foster
What is the best way to lube the sliding window in a Mecaplex canopy? Mine is a bit stiff, and I don't want to break it by using too much force. It will slide, but stiffly.
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
13 43 Soaring
Dave Ritter ifo by Karl Striedieck[_2_]
Anyone out there have contact info for Dave Ritter, ASW-20 owner and former PSU student(until about 2016)? He set up the Mifflin Soaring Asso. website which went MIA and we need his help in restoring it. Thanks. KS
Yesterday 03:26 PM
by Karl Striedieck[_2_] Go to last post
1 17 Soaring
John Charles Garabedian of Mooresville, NC -- Aircraft Thief by [email protected]
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:00:42 PM UTC-4, Victim of Aircraft Theft wrote: He has in his possession a Super Cub project stolen from KFQD. He is a sleazy real estate agent, Mooresville,NC, with a 34' trailer for the purpose of thievery. EAA Chapter 309 is in on this grand larceny...
0 10 Home Built