Forum: Owning December 13th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
396/496 installation options.

Our club is contemplating a 396 or 496 for each of our aircraft. It
would be more or less permanently mounted in the plane (Piper Archer
and Dakota). I've seen several yoke mounts, some panel/post...