Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Just saw this advert in Barnstormers.com The nicest gliderport in the USA in my opinion. The swimming pool makes it so. http://www.floridaairparkhomes.com/property-for-sale.html Rich Owen: Please reply if anything about the advert is not true.
by Rich Owen[_2_] Go to last post
14 103 Soaring
FS Cambridge L-Nav & GPS 20 by Glidergeek
As subject line states L-NAV & GPS20, Vario, GPS-NAV display, Temp sensor & all cables to connect. Includes Charger for GPS20. All was functioning at time of removal. rdotbarryatsbcglobaldotnet Thinking $350
Tow plane types/mods for high density altitude glider towing by son_of_flubber
What are your favorite aircraft types (and modifications) for glider towing in high density altitude and/or short runways?
by 2G Go to last post
35 122 Soaring
Juniors by Peter F[_2_]
Looks like new Junior Club Class World Champion Jake Brattle has a comfortable lead in the UK Junior champs. Very close for 2nd, 3rd, 4th PF
Today 04:16 PM
by Peter F[_2_] Go to last post
0 6 Soaring
Bumper Miracle Slide by Tom Watson
Anyone have one of Bumper's kits for the Cobra ramp they would be willing to part with? I tried to buy one from Wings and Wheels today and they said they are taking over the manufacturing and will be out of production for about two months.
Today 09:49 AM
by James Hogue Go to last post
8 41 Soaring
Flaps/No flaps...practical difference?? by [email protected]
For simple long pleasure flights in the western US or for the rare flights in the Alps would I notice any real PRACTICAL difference between a Discus 2c and other flapped 18m ships? I have NO interest in competition. Thanks
by Andy Blackburn[_3_] Go to last post
40 271 Soaring
source for clips or sleaves for Hotelier linkages by John Foster
On Wednesday, June 24, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Al wrote: Lets just say ...."Adaquate" as per Rolls Royce discussing anything mechanical in their sales brochures. Regards Al Armand A. Medeiros wrote:
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
41 322 Soaring
Silent 2 Electro for sale by Scott Manley[_3_]
Details on Wings & Wheels
Today 01:00 AM
by Sean Franke Go to last post
1 29 Soaring
Mistral-C vs DG-100 by calin fagarasanu
Hi all! I know this kind of subject is boring and the gliders are old news but I am unable to decide which one to buy hence I am asking for help. There are so many other types but because I don't want to loose myself in too many details, I'd appreciate if you could help me compare this two only....
by BobW Go to last post
10 127 Soaring
2019 Region 10 Contest by Waveguru
There's no write up happening on the SSA page. Is there somewhere else that one can find the descriptions of what is going on there? Boggs