EASA AD on FES battery systems by JS[_5_]
Saw the document on thanks to John Welsh. Link to UK site below. Jim http://publicapps.caa.co.uk/docs/33/20170906EASAAD20170167E.pdf
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
11 225 Soaring
trailer painting by mike davis
It is time to repaint my aluminum cobra trailer. I'm not planning to spray it myself but does anyone have any thoughts on using an auto body shop to do the work? Could I do some of the prep myself? Any idea about the cost? Thanks
Today 07:37 PM
by jfitch Go to last post
2 21 Soaring
ADSB visibility with non certified GPS by [email protected]
The following quote comes from the Trig web page for their TN72 GPS. "Wherever ADS-B technology is used it is worth highlighting that most ADS-B In traffic receivers will only display aircraft traffic that generate a non-zero quality indicator, (also referred to as SIL 1). In contrast a zero...
sunlight readable iphone by [email protected]
Does anyone have any data on whether the iPhone X OLED screen will be more sunlight readable than previous iPhones? The brightness spec looks the same (625cd/m2), but I see no data on the screen reflectance.
by Andreas Maurer Go to last post
59 185 Soaring
alternative to iGlide for iPhone (6 plus) by Bob Pasker
I have been using iGlide now for about 20 flights, and I really don't like it very much. It is riddled with bugs (which I have duly reported to Butterfly only to hear "yes, we're aware of that"), the user experience is terrible (and I speak as someone who has worked in user interaction and user...
by jfitch Go to last post
50 1,218 Soaring
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 03:12 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Handley Page H.P.42 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handley_Page_H.P.42 The Handley Page H.P.42 and H.P.45 were British four-engine biplane airliners designed to a 1928 Imperial Airways specification by Handley Page of Radlett in Hertfordshire. The H.P.42/45 were the land-based backbones of Imperial Airways and along...
Today 03:10 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
LET Solo L-33; Price Reduced by Bob Gibbons[_2_]
Texas Soaring Association is offering for sale an all-metal LET Solo L-33 and closed factory trailer donated by the estate of a member. This is a unique opportunity for someone able to generate a missing 337 repair form to obtain, at half the going price, a low-time, single owner, all-metal 31:1...
Today 04:52 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 11 Aviation Photos