glue to rebond rubber tailskid to LS6 by kirk.stant
The black rubber tailskid (the one with the embedded rollerblade wheel) on my LS6 has come loose - after the last landing when I noticed grass stuck between the boom and the skid, I was able to simply pull off the skid - undamaged as far as I can tell. Looking for suggestions on what bonding agent...
by Sean Fidler Go to last post
24 74 Soaring
Saving tasks (routes) in iglide by [email protected]
Does anyone know how iGlide saves tasks? I put in a task, sometime it saves it and sometimes not. Or it's I there for 3 weeks with the others and then they all disappear. Has anyone else seen this? It never loses my log files, but the tasks (routes in iGlide) seem to be stored in some non...
Today 05:22 PM
by Sean Fidler Go to last post
2 6 Soaring
Radio Wanted by Roy B.
I am looking for a used DITTEL FSG 71M VHF radio in good working condition. ROY
Today 03:36 PM
by Scott Williams Go to last post
6 26 Soaring
Pawnee Mirrors, Fuselage Mounted - Where to buy please? by Shane Neitzey
After many years of service, both of our fuselage mounted rear view mirrors are failing. The mechanic who installed them said they were made by TOST. They resemble automotive side view mirrors. Anyone know where I can get a pair? Easy now grin
1 2 Soaring
More Ximango Soaring by [email protected]
My flight yesterday... https://youtu.be/uFTgSqcalus
Today 03:29 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
4 21 Soaring
The Cobra "Ramp Grind" - a fix by bumper[_4_]
New "bumper" product announcement: The ramp sliders on my 2002 Cobra trailer were metal on metal, bolt threads gouged the extruded aluminum floor rails and there was metal on metal wear.. Some later trailers have plastic washers, but those don't last or work well either. I made plastic sliders for...
by bumper[_4_] Go to last post
15 109 Soaring
homebuit fatality- tehachipi-ac type? by patrick mitchel
Anyone know the details of the homebuilt crash at mountain valley airport sunday . La times stated that the pilot was David Robert Thompson - a worker for Rutan. Repects....Pat
5 754 Home Built
thermal wave by firsys
Yesterday, close to my home field, after I had given up( 2500 ft cloudbase) I noticed lennie like clouds lining up across the light NW wind. I have flown thermal wave often in the past, but nothing in the last ten years. Missed this one but probably too weak to use. These systems can difficult to...
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post