Search: Posts made by: James Hamilton
Forum: Soaring October 25th 20, 09:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
As heard on 123.3........

At 17:52 20 October 2020, Curt Lewis - 95 wrote:
At a regional practice day I was reporting to the CD on ground. He said
my
transmission was very weak. I repeated a few times with no...
Forum: Soaring October 19th 20, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
As heard on 123.3........

At 19:02 13 October 2020, John Cochrane wrote:
Second hand:

XYZ, on final, your gear is up.
XYZ: What?
XYZ, your landing gear is up!
(goes on a while. Finally)
XYZ: I can't hear you guys....
Forum: Soaring December 6th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
For Sale: Icom IC-A200M

This 760 channel transceiver can be used as a panel
mount or ground station. This one ('M' model) is set
up for a ground station. Email me directly and I will
send complete details. $800.00. ...
Forum: Soaring July 27th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
Winter Airspeed Repair

The airspeed indicator that I had repaired by The Gyro
House was a Winter, 3 1/4', 510 degree dial and the
face was marked with white, green and red arcs from
the factory (Winter Bordgerate). If you...
Forum: Soaring July 26th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
Winter Airpspeed Repair

If you are flying an experimental glider, you can get
your Winter Airspeed Indicator repaired at The Gyro
House in Auburn, CA (they are located on the Auburn
Airport). They cannot give you a...
Forum: Soaring January 13th 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
Non Owners Insurance

A few years ago I got a non owners policy through the
EAA. The company doing this for EAA is Falcon Insurance
Inc in Kerrville, TX. The policy covered experimental
powered aircraft but NOT...
Forum: Soaring October 9th 06, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
Commodious Sailplane?

Jim, I have a Ventus C (for sale). I am 6'2' and
about 200lbs. This ship has the 'b' cockpit (Schempp
Hirth made 'a' cockpits for pilots 5'10' and shorter).
I fly without the seat back (and with...
Forum: Soaring October 6th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
FS: Ventus C

Complete xcntry/racing package. 4 sets of wingtips,
wings profiled and finished in polyurethane in 2000.
Chute, Ox, Radio, Xpndr, 2 batts, LX5000V11.0 w/screen
hardware upgrade, all metal Cobra...
Forum: Soaring October 4th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
FS: Ventus C

Complete xcntry/racing package. Send email and I will
reply with spec sheet/price/photo. Make offer.

JLH
Sparks, NV
Forum: Soaring September 30th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
FS: Ventus C

Complete xcntry/racing package. Email me for details/photo.
Make offer.

JL Hamilton
Sparks, NV
Forum: Soaring September 27th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
FS: Ventus C

Email me for details and photo. Ready for racing/xcntry.
Make offer.

JLH
Sparks, NV
Forum: Soaring September 24th 06, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
For Sale: Ventus C

Everything you need for xcntry/racing. Send me an
email and I will send back complete info and picture.
Make offer.

JLH
Forum: Soaring September 22nd 06, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
For Sale: Ventus C

Complete package, ready for xcntry/racing. Send your
email address to me and I will send you the complete
info and picture.

JLH, Sparks, NV
Forum: Soaring September 18th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
For Sale: Ventus C

Complete xcntry/racing package. Email me for detailed
info and picture. Make offer.

Jimmy Hamilton JLH
Sparks, NV
Forum: Soaring September 13th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
FS: Ventus C

Excellent condition, race ready, email me for details.

Jimmy Hamilton
Sparks, NV
Forum: Soaring July 6th 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
Ventus C rigging

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have four sets
of tips for the ship (plain factory tips, short factory
winglets, 16.6 extensions and Masak winglets). I rarely
ever use anything but the Masak...
Forum: Soaring July 5th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By James Hamilton
Ventus C rigging

I have a 1987 Ventus C that I purchased in 1995. Love
the plane but it wants to roll to the right at high
speeds (90kts or greater). Actually I guess it always
wants to roll to the right but I...