Old Folks Poll by Roy B.
I thought it might be fun (and healthy) to start a poll or discussion for the guys and gals who have been in the sport for + 25 years or more. So, my question for those people is : "What is the biggest change you have seen in the sport over the years you have participated?" For me, the biggest...
by Patrick (LS6-b EH) Go to last post
62 378 Soaring
Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
Today 08:07 AM
by Patrick (LS6-b EH) Go to last post
4 21 Soaring
PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Many newstandard Features! by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features: • Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth • FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance • GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data...
by George Haeh Go to last post
96 433 Soaring
Soaring Magazine Binders by Mike Finegan[_2_]
Looking to clear out your collection of magazines? Looking for Soaring Magazine binders, as they are no longer sold by the SSA. Have a nearly complete collection bound for 1974-2005 but looking for binders to file away the more recent years.
Today 12:15 AM
by Mike Finegan[_2_] Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
2021 SSA Youth/Junior Flight Training Scholarships by Frank Whiteley
The SSA Youth/Junior Committee is now accepting applications for 2021 Flight Training Scholarships. These include pre-solo and post-solo opportunities. Visit https://www.ssa.org/youth for more information and applications and applicable deadlines. Check back occasionally as more opportunities...
Yesterday 08:38 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 19 Soaring
Wanted enclosed trailer by [email protected],com
Looking for a "road worthy" enclosed trailer for a vintage Ka7 8 m ship. Obviously this does not have to be a pristine trailer and do not really care about tires as long as wheels/drums are mechanically sound. I can be contacted via this site or joelnine,seven,two,eight"at" Yahoo.com
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by [email protected],com Go to last post
4 33 Soaring
COBRA Hydraulic Jack by [email protected]
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch. Thanks, Bill