Search: Posts made by: d.l.anderson
Forum: Home Built July 5th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By d.l.anderson
Flap Controller: Does anyone make this?

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:05:57 -0500, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:

The 601XL I'm building is designed with a simple ON(mom)-off-On(mom)
flap switch. I was wondering if...
Forum: Home Built March 4th 07, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By d.l.anderson
Sealant for polyethylene fuel tank?

Here's a link to a Kitfox builders site. It's not my site, but it has good
pictures of the exact same header tank...
Forum: Home Built March 4th 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By d.l.anderson
Sealant for polyethylene fuel tank?

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 22:53:58 +0100, "Rob Turk"
wrote:

clare at snyder.on.ca wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007...
Forum: Home Built October 20th 06, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By d.l.anderson
REQUEST: 14V illumination for RT459A transponder?

On 19 Oct 2006 08:12:27 -0700, wrote:

Does anyone have the instructions which specify which (internal)
jumpers need to be moved to strap it...