Search: Posts made by: J Smiley AH
Forum: Soaring March 25th 20, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By J Smiley AH
Are You Ashamed to Land Out?

Read the article regarding the diminishment of guys pursuing badges and a commonly held misconception that it takes...
Forum: Soaring April 26th 17, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By J Smiley AH
Libelle Control Stick

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 12:46:52 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I moved my annual up for my Libelle 201b from June to this past weekend. who the heck wants to take their ship down in...