Search: Posts made by: R. Dean
Forum: Aviation Photos June 6th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R. Dean
Telescope Pictures 51

Have not used eyepiece projection or motor drive on any of those shots
but I might try in the future. Just manual tracking. Yes, I'll post a pic
of the setup but I don't have two digital cams so...
Forum: Aviation Photos June 6th 07, 12:25 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R. Dean
Telescope Pictures 46

I know, it looks like it flew over the house. But it was at least 30,000.
There was some very high cirrus clouds for a backdrop/
Forum: Aviation Photos June 5th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R. Dean
Telescope Pictures 38

Here's the last of them. Now I'll have to go out and take some more!
Forum: Aviation Photos June 4th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R. Dean
Telescope Pictures 36

This was about 35,000 feet and I enlarged it.
Forum: Aviation Photos June 4th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R. Dean
Telescope Pictures 35

Here's another satellite but who knows what it is.
Forum: Aviation Photos June 4th 07, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R. Dean