How Have Our Soaring Vendors Fared? by Semantics Michael
The sport of soaring is, of course, a relatively small community and what might impact our suppliers and dealers can affect us all. Curious as to how the US and non-US suppliers have fared so far during the pandemic. In any case, may 2021 bring them a better New Year!
USA automated panel-cutting service? by Dave Nadler
Anybody able to recommend a USA company that can do automated panel cutting (from CAD)? Or maybe in Canada? Fiberglass panel, typical glider panel overall size, flat surface with uniform depth flange. Thanks!
Today 06:08 AM
by Doug Levy Go to last post
2 10 Soaring
Weglide.org by pavel skrabal
Looks like new interesting project for storing IGC flights. I think prehistoric OLC needs some fresh blood competition. WiFi download of flights straight from LX computers again this summer?
by AS Go to last post