Search: Posts made by: Graeme Cooper
Forum: Piloting September 30th 10, 11:01 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Calling all Caterpillar Club or GQ Gold Club members

I have just set up a Facebook group for those of us who have gained membership of either the Caterpillar Club or GQ Gold Club from successfully having to bail out of a stricken aircraft (and live to...
Forum: Aerobatics May 16th 09, 05:12 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Glider destroyed by lightning & my return aerobatic flight

10 years ago I flew in a glider to celebrate my 30th birthday but the glider was destroyed by lightning. I have recently returned to the same air fielsd and flew with the same instructor. I then went...
Forum: Soaring May 16th 09, 05:06 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Sorry its me again, I have updated my scrapbook...

Sorry its me again, I have updated my scrapbook to include the TV and radio interviews of my return flight and a film of the reconstruction if you are interested. See :-...
Forum: Piloting May 16th 09, 05:04 PM

Forum: Soaring May 16th 09, 05:03 PM

Forum: Piloting May 16th 09, 05:01 PM

Forum: Soaring May 16th 09, 04:59 PM

Forum: Piloting May 16th 09, 04:56 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Sorry Im back again, I have recently updated my...

Sorry Im back again, I have recently updated my scrapbook to include the TV and radio interviews of my return flight and a film of the reconstruction if you are interested. See :-...
Forum: General Aviation May 16th 09, 04:53 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper

Forum: Soaring April 26th 09, 10:18 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Smile Thanks for your message of support Frank... ...

Thanks for your message of support Frank...

Well I did it. See my scrapbook of the days events of 10 years ago that has just been updated to include photos of my return to the sky:-
Forum: Soaring April 26th 09, 10:15 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Smile Well I did it. See my scrapbook of the days...

Forum: Piloting April 26th 09, 10:14 PM

Forum: Soaring April 26th 09, 10:12 PM

Forum: Piloting April 26th 09, 10:11 PM

Forum: Piloting April 26th 09, 10:07 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Smile Thanks George, Well I did it. See my scrapbook...

Thanks George,

Forum: General Aviation April 26th 09, 10:02 PM

Forum: Piloting April 11th 09, 10:20 AM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Glider destroyed by lightning (part 2)

Not long to go now until I return to the sky in a glider. This is 10 years after the last time that nearly killed the instructor & I.

You may be interested to hear that the gliding instructor and I...
Forum: Piloting February 10th 09, 10:32 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Smile Doc Hollywood was played by Michael J. Fox who...

Doc Hollywood was played by Michael J. Fox who has Parkinsons so I guess you are supporting the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Reasearch, Am I wright? In which case thats fantastic and all...
Forum: Soaring February 10th 09, 10:22 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Smile I wish to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who...

I wish to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who are supporting me in this. The total amount of donations received so far from friends, family, gliding clubs, members of gliding clubs and aviation...
Forum: Piloting February 4th 09, 09:07 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
I am getting some tips here, so I guess A full...

I am getting some tips here, so I guess A full English fry up breakfast just before would be a bad idea and if I keep my eyes closed that may help.

How will it feel doing a loop the loop? I know one...
Forum: Piloting February 2nd 09, 12:53 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
[QUOTE. It's great that you're willing to go up...

[QUOTE.
It's great that you're willing to go up again. I think many people would
give up on the idea for good after a first flight like that!

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth
Forum: Soaring February 1st 09, 03:03 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Thanks Guys, I too think itís a good story...

Thanks Guys,

I too think itís a good story although my mates are all fed up with hearing it now!

Please note that I have been having problems with a post I put on the Piloting page in which they...
Forum: Piloting February 1st 09, 02:51 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Reply from Jim: What he was saying, is that you...

Reply from Jim:

What he was saying, is that you should use the newsreader in your browser to
access this group and others through your internet service provider -
directly, rather than Google...
Forum: General Aviation January 13th 09, 08:43 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
The BIG 40 reach for the skies again

Hi my name is Graeme Cooper and I am the guy that was in the front seat of the ASK21 glider that was destroyed by lightning in 1999, the flight was a birthday present to celebrate my 30th. Please...
Forum: Piloting January 8th 09, 10:45 PM
Posted By Graeme Cooper
Hi my name is Graeme Cooper and I was the student...

Hi my name is Graeme Cooper and I was the student in the front seat of the glider that day that was destroyed by the lightning. Please visit my justgiving webpage to see what I am planning next!...