Search: Posts made by: xabistuff
Forum: Piloting June 1st 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By xabistuff
Save Jericho!

please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air? this show offers a perfect portrayal of
modern family. The Save jericho campaign was made to make our...
Forum: Piloting May 30th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting