New Battery Type? by AS
Winter is coming and it is time to get the annual Battery / Battery Charger discussion going. I ran across this ad for a new (to me) battery type. It is a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) chemistry and the Ah rating the mfg claims is phenomenal. Has anybody seen or even used this...
LXNAV V8 by [email protected]
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 9:50:05 AM UTC-6, Richard Pfiffner wrote: On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 5:09:51 PM UTC-8, wrote: LXNAV V8 for sale, make offer! Thanks! -Colten Coughlin Is it a V8 vario module that is used with LX90xx, LX80xx or is it a S8...
ClearNav CNv displays by [email protected]
On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 12:16:14 PM UTC-6, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote: Details, prices and pictures would be valuable. Try to post this to http://glidersource.com Thank you! will do
SALE - Limited-Time Deals on Soaring Products by Paul Remde
Hi, It is easy to see what soaring products are on-sale using the "SALE" menu item near the top-left corner of my web site. Direct link below. https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/sale Current Limited-Time Sale Items - PowerFLARM Core, new, $200 OFF, Normally: $1599, Currently: $1399, I'll...
Yesterday 05:59 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
by Bret Hess Go to last post
10 53 Soaring
2021 SSA CFI-G Scholarships by Frank Whiteley
SSA Junior CFI-G Scholarships, up to two awards of up to $2,000. (March 31st, 2021) Spirit of Dr. John H. Campbell Junior CFI-G Scholarship, one award of $2,000. (September 30th, 2021) Applications at https://www.ssa.org/Youth 2021 SSA CFI-G Incentive Scholarship, up to 10 awards of $2,000. (April...
Yesterday 05:12 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Blank Instrument Panel for LS-6 by [email protected]
I would like to redo my instrument panel in my LS-6 this winter and I'm looking for a blank instrument panel. Any suggestions on where to buy this other than ordering from DG?
Yesterday 04:17 AM
by AS Go to last post