flight computer ergonomics and function by danlj
I'm curious. After two successive near-midairs about 5 years ago, I installed PowerFlarm and a transponder that wouldn't deplete my battery during flight. This required, due lack of panel space, that I give up my beloved ILEC S-10 flight computer (and its remote control). An Oudie IGC and and...
Today 12:53 AM
by waremark Go to last post
9 30 Soaring
Need Help Configuring Power FLARM Portable by Dan Marotta
You've read on another thread that, since updating the firmware in my PF Portable and updating the FlarmNet data file in my ClearNav II, I've not been receiving Flarm targets on the ClearNav or on my wife's Streak. Yesterday, full of hope, I downloaded and installed the just released FlarmNet...
Wanted: FRONT nose Trim weights for LS gliders by [email protected]
Does anyone have nose trim weights for their LS-3 up to LS-10 glider that they do not use and would sell to me? They are 2.45 kg = 5.4 lbs each. I need TWO more trim weights for the nose of my LS-8 that I can add when I fly and remove when my husband flies. Thanks. --Cathy
complete UV protective glider cover for 15 m ship LS3a by Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]
Invitation for any leads on new or used complete set of "entire glider" covers - must be UV protective as sun is very strong here.
Practice Day 18M/Open Nationals, Hobbs, NM by [email protected]
18M/Open Nats final practice day. Assigned task expected launch to begin 12:30. Nice day with cu. bases 10-12k 20% chance of T-storms. About 3/4 of the field plan to fly. #usnats Follow on ssa.org. Posted by Leigh
GliderLink - New team soaring app for airborne location sharing by [email protected]
I'm excited to announce a new soaring app I've developed called GliderLink. The app shows your location and the location of nearby gliders on a moving map. You can see the other gliders' callsign, relative altitude, heading, and vertical speed. That's about it right now; it's very simple. The value...
79 1,742 Soaring
Eprata Wa Region 8 Practice day report by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Hi All From lovely Ephrata Wa Yesterday was a very good task call. There were forecast to be Cu up to the north of us and then later in the day a convergence was forecast to set up North/ south north of Ephrata. This all happened. On my run north to Nils Corner I never got high and go to check out...
Yesterday 04:59 PM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
0 6 Soaring
New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps by Paul Remde
Hi, NEW VIDEO - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm#Naviter Owners of Naviter Oudies now have free access to detailed "SeeYou Maps" (high resolution terrain maps) and weather forecast maps for display on their Oudies in flight. The Naviter Updater makes...
New book by Paul T[_4_]
https://adverts.gliderpilot.net/?op=s3&id=16196
Yesterday 10:25 AM
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post