What have we learned from all this? by Bob Youngblood
Interesting situation that we are all faced with the last few weeks, things are more serious than we ever expected. I was having a great discussion last evening with my family member who is an Infectious Disease MD, the discussion was eye opening! This is a game changer, and China has much to blame...
by 2G Go to last post
226 3,763 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
US sectional charts online by Moshe Braner
I got an e-mailing from the FAA that said, among other things: New editions of all FAA aeronautical charts are now available for pdf download every 56 days. https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/Digital_Products/vfr/ The previous editions of the sectionals are dated on that page at...
by Mike Schumann[_2_] Go to last post
10 21 Soaring
Another way to replacing instrument panels by ben soaring
Why bother chasing a new instrument panel? They are very expensive, hard to get, and a blank "factory" panel is difficult to cut properly and get "spot on". This alternative method works great and actually offers "easier to service" benefits. The concept is to cut a new panel from redi-available...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:48 AM
by R[_4_] Go to last post