Forum: Soaring September 22nd 08, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FOR SALE NEW NK CLEAR NAV

On Sep 17, 6:42 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Bill,

I just searched the TDS page below looking for any indication that the
screen is sunlight readable and I couldn't find...
Forum: Soaring August 8th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ka-6 Rigging

On Aug 5, 9:41 am, vontresc wrote:
Well I finally got out in my (new to me anyways) Ka-6 the other day,
and I was wondering if anyone out there has some tips to make
Forum: Soaring May 3rd 07, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shortest distance flown by wood?? :D

On Apr 28, 7:25 pm, wrote:
Made it a whopping 16.5 nautical miles (30.5 kilometers) downwind from
the airport today. had a great landout in the perfect spot as heavy