Search: Posts made by: S.A.B.
Forum: Soaring August 9th 12, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By S.A.B.
Predicting thermal strength or estimating their presence in the past.

On Thursday, 9 August 2012 21:59:44 UTC+1, ProfChrisReed wrote:
On Thursday, August 9, 2012 8:20:02 PM UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:

Hello, I'm relatively new to this group and require some...
Forum: Soaring August 9th 12, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By S.A.B.
Help needed with estimating thermal presence in the past.

Hello! I am relatively new to this group and I come seeking some advice with a peculiar problem (I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this before-hand, as it is a bit of a tough nut!):...