Forum: General Aviation February 20th 14, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I am that 1969-70 early flight instructor (Dan McLaughlin) who was the cover for the Sky-Life literature. My private pilot picture was the model for the logo. I joined the club at 14 and left at 21...