Grob Twin Astir getting "stuck" in a slip by Kenn Sebesta
I was flying my club's Twin Astir and noticed that if I put it into the deepest slip I can, by first pushing the rudder all the way to the floor and then compensating for yaw by using opposite bank, the plane doesn't come out of the slip very willingly. I have to actually put opposite rudder to get...
by Piet Barber Go to last post
11 57 Soaring
InReach SE for sale by Ty Miller
Asking $150 USD Very good condition. PM if interested
Today 04:24 AM
by RW[_2_] Go to last post
2 11 Soaring
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by jfitch Go to last post
74 367 Soaring
Landing on the Hudson is cool. Check this out by Doug Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkCofOyxUA
by MarkFlys Go to last post
13 70 Soaring
Rope Breaks (Grilling sacred cows) by [email protected]
Does anybody have a first hand account of a rope break in which a canopy was factually damaged because the pilot did not make an immediate turn to the left or right? Please note:This is not my theory. I am only relating what is being taught at a particular club (not the club where I fly now).
Yesterday 10:10 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
5 29 Soaring
New Pure Planes Display Model Kits by Paul Remde
Hi, Please check-out the new Pure Planes display model kits. www.pureplanes.us https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/pure-planes • 180+ different model kits available • Very easy to build - no painting required • Make Great Gifts (for towpilots, instructors, etc.)
Yesterday 02:12 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post