The decline of gliding - a worldwide issue? by Douglas Richardson
Good morning, My name is Douglas and I am a glider pilot here in the UK. I would like to start a friendly discussion about the decline of gliding and whether this is an issue outside of the UK. Within the UK gliding has been in decline for decades and according to discussion on gliderpilot.net ...
Today 03:00 PM
by Walt Connelly Go to last post
4 38 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
91 250 Soaring
OLC Upload from your LX Flight Computer is Back! by Dave Springford
From OLC today: The flights from LXNAV devices such as those of the LX9000 series can be uploaded directly into the OLC portal. The function, which was introduced in 2014, was suspended for one year for data protection reasons. In two weeks, LXNAV users will have direct reporting access to the OLC...
Today 05:39 AM
by Moshe Braner Go to last post
2 13 Soaring
FCC License? by ContestID67[_2_]
Maybe this has come up before, if so I appologize. I know that we have had a thread on the need for an airport to have an FCC license. This came up when one of the gliderports was fined for having an expired license. This was useful, and timely, information for other glider ports. So there are...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
18 538 Soaring
Used Clr NAv For Sale by [email protected]
Just removed from glider, good condition . Will be software updated as needed with sale . HW
Clear Nav 2 by [email protected]
Used , but working well! Bezel mount or plan face ! Offer ??
Top Hat by 6PK
I tried to connect to the Top Hat website via Chrome, Firefox and was unable to. Is this website dead?
Pawnee air-oil bear strut pressure by Larry Ruggiero
Yes I know they’re problematic. Just returned our PA 25-235 from its annual, where one of ours was rebuilt (locked solid) and both serviced. Like I assume many of yours are, our Pawnee has no hopper and will never see gross weight again. So should the air side of the struts still be 575psi per...
by barrflyr Go to last post