Forum: Soaring August 2nd 16, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tail Dolly Tire

On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 8:01:15 AM UTC-7, John Cochrane wrote:
The tail dolly tire is flat again. The last time this happened, it took me bloody forever to get the tire bead off the rim, and...
Forum: Soaring February 9th 14, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Trying to fill some holes in the instrument panel

Hello,
My partner and I are 86'ing our venerable Cambridge MNAV and are looking to fill 80mm and 57mm holes in the panel. We are mainly looking for a decent vario, but more capability would be...
Forum: Soaring November 6th 13, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Looking for a used wing rigger / one man rigger ....

If you got one drop me a line back channel.

Thanks!
Brian Roach

b.l.roach2 -AT- gmail.com