Search: Posts made by: XA310
Forum: Soaring December 25th 08, 09:25 AM
Posted By XA310
Slingsby T.38 Grasshopper

Can anybody provide me with a list of which Grasshoppers were based at which unit or school by glider registration number please?
Forum: Soaring December 25th 08, 09:21 AM
Posted By XA310
The following Skylarks are based at Keevil,...

The following Skylarks are based at Keevil, UK:

T.41 Skylark 2 BGA899.
T.43 Skylark 3 BGA735 Skylark 3 prototype.
T.43 Skylark 3B BGA871
T.43 Skylark 3F BGA988
T.50 Skylark 4 BGA1115
T.50...
Forum: Soaring December 25th 08, 09:14 AM
Posted By XA310
] I have seen a K13 which had had the canopy...

]

I have seen a K13 which had had the canopy modified so that it was similar to Grunau Baby type of cockpit fairing.